Monday, June 15, 2009

Hiccups: Part II

I have never been able to view videos from our digital camera on my computer until recently, when I finally figured out what I was missing and needed to download. Now, I don't have to upload them to my blog in order to view them! That was time-consuming and annoying, especially when I selected the wrong video. We will probably be posting videos more often now.

I ran across a couple of videos featuring Matthias going through bouts of hiccuping, which we find very funny. We already posted one of him with hiccups when he was only a few days old, but these were taken when he was around 3 to 3-1/2 months old.

This one features Daddy and son trying to have a conversation while Matthias battles the hiccups.




Here is another one, featuring Matthias in a diaper and socks, exercising his limbs and his diaphragm at the same time. (*Note: Although our son does have big feet, they are not actually as large as they appear in this video. I think it must be the socks...)


No comments:

Post a Comment