Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Who Needs Cable?

We canceled our cable TV a few weeks ago, but we don't miss it. From the following 3 videos, I'm sure you can tell we are easily entertained by Matthias!

Here is one of his latest faces (brand new, in fact...debuted tonight). It is accompanied by semi-frustrated babbling. The frustration stems from the fact that he can easily roll from his back onto his tummy, but can't figure out how to roll back onto his back. He was making a loud "BAH BAH BAH" noise, but since he always stops doing whatever he is doing as soon as he sees the camera, I had to mimic it to get him to start up again. It's a lot cuter when he does it...





If you have never seen Napoleon Dynamite, you won't get this...but cutie-pie Thi Thi (one of his many nicknames) and his sweet "tetherball" skills are still worth watching.





I have to use a large exercise ball right now to do back-strengthening exercises (I've been experiencing really painful back spasms every so often since Matthias was about 6 weeks old). Before I had even used the ball myself, Jason let Matthias break it in for me by using it as a trampoline. He loved it...he laughed so hard it sounded like hiccups. (Sorry it is sideways...I think I'll just stop filming vertically since I don't have a way to rotate it!)

1 comment:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE! He's a lot of fun to watch. Tams and I are talking about coming to see you in the fall, wouldn't that be fun? Where do you live now?

    ReplyDelete